… I’d have no luck at all.
I guess I’m having a run of bad luck. But maybe it’s good luck in disguise.
You don’t want to know. It’s a long, sad litany.
The good parts, I guess;
– I won’t be getting my new MacBook Pro back, but Apple will be replacing it with the new WWDC model.
– I had no points so my 50 in a 35 (was distracted) will only cost $140.
– My iPhone 3G S (courtesy of DTG) will, in fact, arrive on the 19th.
– I have been accepted into the iPhone developer program even if my account appears to be so misconfigured that I can’t access any of the program resources.
– My camera that died on its own yesterday is unarguably under warranty.
– Rather than being stuck in Boston, I was still in Lebanon when my flight was horribly delayed ’til tomorrow and so get to spend tonight at home rather than in an airport.